The online application site will open on February 26, 2018.
- Monday, February 26, 2018: Online application site opens at 9:00 AM CST.
- Friday, April 27, 2018: Online application site closes at 11:59 CDT. Applicants interested in applying for a fellowship in Endocrine Surgery must have completed their applications by this time, including all letters of recommendation.
- Monday, July 23, 2018: Online ranking site opens at 9:00 AM CDT.
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018: Applicant and Program rank lists due by 11:59 PM PDT.
- Monday, August 13, 2018: If there are unmatched programs, unmatched programs and candidates will be notified. Programs and candidates will be allowed to contact each other to fill any available fellowship position. Unmatched applicants will be notified only if there are spots available in the match.
- Thursday, August 16, 2018: Due date for secondary rank of any unmatched programs and unmatched applicants.
- Friday, August 17, 2018: Match results announced.
The following items will be required to apply for an AAES Comnprehensive Clinical Fellowship in Endocrine Surgery:
- A credit card (Visa/MC/AMEX) to pay the $125 (USD) application fee
- Citizenship/Visa information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- ABSITE scores
- Curriculum Vitae (Word or PDF)
- Personal statement (Word or PDF)
- Portrait photo (.jpg only)
- Reference names and contact information. Three letters of recommendation are required. The system will automatically generate an email that will be sent to each letter writer. The email will contain a code, which allows the letter of recommendation to be uploaded directly to the application site. Applicants will be able to see that a letter has been uploaded, but will not be able to see the actual letter.